Mom&baby set in white will help you to keep zero-waste lifestyle even after your child is born. Mamirabelle washable wipes and nursing pads are made from organic cotton fabrics with GOTS certification that guarantees the safety of the fibres for you and your baby.
There are 2 nursing pads, 5 pads 10 cm, 5 pads 7 cm, 1 towel 20x20cm in the set.
Nursing pads are with leak-free protection, soft and keep your breast dry inside the bra. For your comfort, we made different sizes of pads. The pads repeat the anatomical shape of a breast and will suit any type of bra:
11.5 cm for medium and small breast
12.5 cm for bigger breast
We offer 4 layered pad for breastfeeding until 4-5 months. The layout of layers:
- 1st layer – organic cotton flannel, it is very soft and flexible. This layer is in contact with the skin, it absorbs in less than a minute and brings the liquid inside, guarantees a feeling of dryness
- 2nd and 3d layers of organic cotton micro-terry for better absorbance and keeping the liquid inside
- the last layer is a waterproof layer of the organic cotton jersey is placed against the bra, leak-free protection. The fabric is breathable and Oeko-Tex certified
How do I use the washable wipes and towels for my baby?
Use the washable wipes as you usually do with disposable cotton pads:
- Use the wipe cotton side for baby’s sensitive face skin together with a hydrosol or just water. The bamboo side of a wipe is the best for wiping your little explorer’s hands that have a lot of dirty stains. Simply apply water or cleansing oil on the wipe.
- The bamboo towel is easy and comfortable to use instead of large towels.
- Wash and use it again between 300-400 times more, which is economical and ecological.
What fabric do I use for washable nursing pads?
We use 3 different types of fabric to make the breastfeeding pad perfect:
- Organic cotton flannel GOT – for its softness, flexibility and for its ability to redirect the liquids towards the inside layer for further absorption.
- Cotton micro-terry organic GOT – for its ability to keep the liquids inside.
- PUL from organic cotton- waterproof and breathable fabric with Oeko-Tex certification.
What fabric do I use for washable wipes and towels?
BAMBOO fabric is 90% bamboo viscose, 10% polyester, OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and contains no harmful substances. COTTON fabric is Organic CERTIFIED GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) – eco-friendly and proves that the fibre is 100% organic and excludes chemicals. The origin of fibres guarantees that it is respectful for the ecological aspect and social criteria. Velvet cotton – it is soft and smooth, ideal for applying cleansing milk and oils. These wipes are suitable for fragile and sensitive skin.
How do I care for my washable wipes and towels?
First, wash in a washing machine at 40 degrees (Max 60 degrees for stubborn stains). Then, dry in a clothes dryer at a soft cycle or in the open air to be really ecological.
How do I care for my washable nursing pads?
Simply wash in a washing machine at 40 degrees maximum. From time to time at 60 degrees. Do not dry in the drying machine, because the waterproof fabric’s properties will be damaged.
Why am I using a laundry net bag?
Although the laundry net bag is optional, we strongly recommend it. It is practical because wipes from the mom&baby set in white can already air dry waiting to be washed in the machine. Therefore, it will be more efficient and easier to store in the laundry net bag. Without it, you may find the wipes in a garment or the rubber in the machine. As a result, the washing may be of poorer quality. Check out this 3 towels set https://mamirabelle.com/product/bamboo-towels-set-of-3/